Hindustan Motors
Home Search Contact us Save Print
UTTARPARA
Uttarpara Plant
Uttarpara Plant
Uttarpara Plant
Uttarpara plant - West Bengal

The Uttarpara plant, which started operations in 1948, currently produces Ambassador (1500 and 2000 cc diesel, 1800 cc petrol and CNG & LPG variants) in the passenger car segment and light commercial vehicle 1-tonne payload mini-truck HM Winner (2000 cc diesel and CNG).

The first and only integrated automobile plant in India, the Uttarpara factory, popularly known as Hind Motor, also manufactures automotive and forged components. View details
 
  Ambassador

The setting up of the plant, which was followed by the establishment of the adjacent Hind Motor railway station by the government, had a profound impact on the socio-economic milieu of Uttarpara. A full-fledged township housing two schools, a hospital, shopping centres, ATM & bank, specialized sports academy, club, auditoria, lake, temples and other facilities provides the much needed amenities not only to the employees but also to residents of the entire locality. It is a live example of Hindustan Motorsí commitment to corporate social responsibility.

   
Pithampur (Madhya Pradesh)

The company produces 1800 cc CNG and other variants of Winner here.